Bruce Dickinson Quilt Blanket
The Quilt is a unique design using high-quality thread; all stitches are even, tight and dense which makes it durable. A traditional double-fold coordinating binding with decorative stitching around the edges ensures this quilt will stand the test of time!
All Eco-Friendly Material
- 68 Oz, 100% Poly Cotton, super soft, silky touch.
- Durable and long-lasting fade, stain, shrink, and wrinkle resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
- Both functional and decorative.
- Easy to clean, machine washable, and dries quickly.
Quilt Blanket Size
- Throw: 140 cm × 152 cm ( 55 inch × 60 inch ).
- Twin: 150 cm x 178 cm ( 60 inch x 70 inch).
- Queen: 178 cm x 200 cm ( 70 inch x 79 inch ).
- King: 200 cm x 230 cm ( 79 inch x 90 inch ).
- Super King : 230 cm x 260 cm ( 90 inch x 102 inch).
Production Process & Dispatch Time
Due to lockdown, delivery times may be a bit longer than normal. You will receive a tracking link as soon as your order ships. Nothing to do on your part. We will take care of it. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy holidays and stay safe.
Things are a little bit backed on our end with the lockdown in California. Rest assured, we are working hard to deliver your order as soon as possible, while caring for the health of our team members. You will receive a tracking link as soon as your order ships. Nothing to do on your part. We will take care of it. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy holidays and stay safe.
Our products are uniquely created on demand in your chosen specification. This enables us to offer you a full range of styles, colors and sizes to choose from without particular style ever going out of stock, ensuring you get exactly what you want every time.After you have placed your order, our talented production team will select a blank version of your chosen product, print your design, package and ship your order within 5 – 7 business days.
|Delivery Destination||Flat Rate Price|
Total Production & Delivery Time
|USA – Flat Rate||$9.95||8 – 25|
|Canada – Flat Rate||$12.95||10 – 25|
|International – Flat Rate||$12.95|
15 – 30
Due to the current global situation, shipments may experience some delays, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. For any defective products, send us an e-mail at email@example.com for better advice. If your item meets one of the following conditions, please contact us as soon as you receive the item. We will reship your order at no cost. There is no need to return the wrong or defective item.
- Design error: wrong design compared to information provided by customers on our site.
- Bad quality: blurry image/print.
- Exceeded shipping time: If you do not receive the order within the timeframe.
- Damage during shipment.
What should you do? Contact us within 30 days since you get your items and provide us necessary informations:
- Your order/invoice ID
- In case you get wrong item/ damaged item please send us a picture of the item you received via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not process a refund/reprint in the following cases:
- your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address, not being at home to receive the delivery, not picking up the packages as requested); and
- your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Our Store (i.e. not being cleared by your country's customs, being delayed by a natural disaster, showing "delivered" in the tracking system, having been shipped into your mailbox but gotten lost).
- If 20 days have gone by since you get your items
We do not offer exchanges/returns for size unless it is our fault for sending the wrong-size items. For other reasons like sewing or printing problems, we will take care of them all for you. Please contact us first and we will guide you through the steps. Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so.